The Craft Studio is in a separate building across a yard from the main building. The building dates from about 1850 and The Craft Studio was the house of a habitation, which included stables and a large wagon/carriage shed, on the site.
The ground floor is set up a pottery workshop including a potter’s wheel. There is an electric kiln in an adjacent building.
The upper floor is a long gallery, 16ft x24ft ( 5x7.5metres) with two roof lights making it particularly suited to art and painting activities. There is a sink with hot water and tea and coffee making facilities.
The space is heated by electric storage heaters.
There are two WCs on the ground floor.
57-59 Thames Street,