A little about the Craft Centre

The Craft Studio is in a separate building across a yard from the main building. The building dates from about 1850 and The Craft Studio was the house of a habitation, which included stables and a large wagon/carriage shed, on the site.

The ground floor is set up a pottery workshop including a potter’s wheel. There is an electric kiln in an adjacent building.

The upper floor is a long gallery, 16ft x24ft ( 5x7.5metres) with two roof lights making it particularly suited to art and painting activities. There is a sink with hot water and tea and coffee making facilities.

The space is heated by electric storage heaters.

There are two WCs on the ground floor.

Supported by

spelthorne.jpeg

Links

Intranet
Email

Finding us

57-59 Thames Street,
Sunbury-on-Thames,
TW16 5QF